The English Garden style chair has a traditional back for that perfect spot in your garden to rest and watch your garden grow.
This chair is also available as a stool with a 24" (EG333) or 30" (AD336) high seat. When made as a stool they have a footrest.
Sunny side Poly is Amish made right here in Wisconsin using High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), a flexible polymer that won't crack, break, splinter or peel as their unique formula doesn't allow it to break down or become brittle from the sun or cold.
A piece of Sunny Side Poly furniture can be kept outside all year round and requires no maintenance. Unlike some similar manufacturers, the material used is considered colorfast; meaning it will not fade more than 3 percent over a ten year period. The frames are made using 1 inch thick poly lumber, slats are 3/4 inches thick and all the fasteners (screws, brackets, swivels, etc.) are all made of stainless steel.
Quality craftsmanship and materials combine to produce a piece of furniture that will last a lifetime!
- Available in a variety of colors
- Built to be kept outdoors all year
- Available with or without cupholders
- No maintenance required
- Made of 95 percent recycled Material, PVC & BPA Free
- Will not crack, splinter or fade more than 3 percent in a ten year span
- Chairs, gliders, tables and swings are reinforced with aluminum angle braces
- Frames and arms are built with 1" poly lumber
- Back and seat slats are built with 3/4" poly lumber
- A router is used to cut out all pieces for a beautiful edging, instead of the sharp edge a bandsaw makes
- Seats are designed with a rolled front edge for comfortable lounging
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.