Featuring a cream fabric shade suspended from an open rectangular frame finished in oil rubbed bronze, the simple and refined geometric shape of the 1 Light Sconce makes an excellent addition to a gallery of wall art. The blackened oil-rubbed bronze finish contrasts with the light cream color of the drum shade, accentuating the warm, vivid burst of gently diffused light that's perfect for illuminating hallways, bedrooms, stairwells, and other high-trafficked areas of your home.
Height: 10 inches
•Width: 6.875 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Refined Geometric Shape: The Round Cream Drum Shade Intersects The Dark Oil-Rubbed Bronze Geometric Frame Creating A Modern Contrast In Color And Shape Perfect For Your Contemporary Home. The Open Frame Is Ideal For Any Contemporary Minimalist Home, Adding Bold Almost-Black Style To Your Walls. Install In Your Hallways To Illuminate Your Photos And Treasures In The Warm Light From The Cream-Colored Drum Shade.
- Dimensions: 10 Inch Height, 7 Inch Width, 10 Inch Extension; 7 Inch Diameter Drum Shade; Requires 1-100-Watt Bulb Or Led Equivalent.
- Lighting Profile: Centralized Light From The Drum Shape Of The Shade, Perfect For Installation In Hallways, On Either Side Of Bathroom Mirrors, Or Along A Stairwell.
- Led: Led Bulbs Compatible. If Dimmable Bulbs Are Needed, Make Sure The Bulbs You Purchase Are Dimmable Led Bulbs And You Use A Led Compatible Dimmer Switch
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Ample Amounts Of Electrical Wire, And Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Instructions Are Included For You To Install Your New Fixture
||Blackened Oil Rubbed Bronze
||10 in. x 7 in. x 10 in.
||6.88in Cream Fabric Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.